Restaurants and professional grillers use cast iron. With ManGrates you can get steakhouse quality food too…at home.
- American-made cast iron grates
- Utilize direct heat: Get an even heating surface, no “hot spots” and seal in juices.
- Patented design reduces flare-ups: Grates trap and evaporate oils and fats before they reach the flames.
- Once seasoned, virtually non-stick: Well-seasoned grates resist rust and, if cared for, will last for years.
- Scalable: Each grate measures 4″ wide by 15″ long. Place multiple grates side-by-side (on top of your existing grill grates) to fill your grilling surface.